Re: ✘Python 2.7 broken

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sun Dec 13 01:46:22 UTC 2020

On 12/12/20 7:07 PM, Gary E. Miller via devel wrote:
> NTPsec git head broke Python 2.7, badly.

I believe James B is looking at test failures under certain conditions,
but I've never been able to reproduce them. I wonder if this is that
issue. Do the installed binaries break in the same way when run
normally, or are they only broken at the test step?

Are you able to provide a commit where this works and preferably bisect
this? I wonder if it's the FFI change or something else.

--
Richard