Version strings

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Tue Jan 9 04:17:48 UTC 2018

On 01/08/2018 08:28 PM, Hal Murray wrote:
> Our man pages already have the date in the center of the bottom line.
>
> What I was looking for was to add the version string in the left corner.
>
> Our page:
>                                   12/31/2017                       NTP.KEYS(5)

Interesting. My original version of the merge request added the version
number, which replaced the date. I see now that I had a date before, but
not after my changes.

I have updated the merge request to use ":man version:" as suggested by
Matthew Selsky.

I also updated the merge request to use "NTPsec 1.1.0" for the version,
as you suggested in its comments.

--
Richard