prep for 1.0.1

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Feb 21 07:50:08 UTC 2018

devel at ntpsec.org said:
> So, I'm declaring an intention for the 1.0.1 release the weekend after next,
> about March 3rd.

Could you please say a bit more about how you picked that date?

I would expect either:
  as soon as we finish feature X, or
  as soon as we stop fixing minor things (like documentation)

The "as soon as" probably includes several days of testing.

-------

The documentation needs a lot of work.  I vote we give it a lot of attention
this time.

A few days ago, I fixed a few missing pictures.  They had been broken for
ages.

In the process of cleaning broadcast and/or ttl out of the documentation, I'm
finding stuff that should have been cleaned out ages ago.