Information lost when switching to buildprep

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Wed Mar 15 14:04:42 UTC 2017

> The old text in INSTALL had comments about something being needed at run time
> or only at build tiime.  That information is no longer in buildprep.

It is now.  Also I've broken up the main sequence into daemon, tools, and
ntpviz components.  If you want to add options to suppress any of these,
feel free.

Please consider contributing to my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/esr
so I can keep the invisible wheels of the Internet turning. Give generously -
the civilization you save might be your own.