warnings, attic/sht.c

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Apr 8 19:59:53 UTC 2017

I just pushed fixes for a couple of warnings.

If buildbot won't complain about warnings, I'd like to encourage people to at
least run
tests/option_tester.sh on their local setup before pushing cleanup type fixes
that are likely to break cases you don't normally test.  That's why I wrote
it.

-------

attic/sht.c now complains:
../../attic/sht.c: In function ‘main’:
../../attic/sht.c:165:20: warning: implicit declaration of function
‘ntp_random’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    rcv_frc = (uint)ntp_random() % 1000000000u;
It used to include ntp_random.h

I don't know what the right fix is.  Is sht supposed to be stand-alone?  If
so, we should fix it to use some other randomness and not link with our
libraries.  If not, it should include ntp.h.