Rules of engagement for the waf replay work

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Tue May 3 21:20:24 UTC 2016

Rules of engagement for the waf replay:

Do not edit the source, no matter how hairy or nasty it may be.  Not even
the smallest change.

Do not change the source code directory layout

Do not try to make the waf you write "smart" or "elegant".  Use brute force.
Do not spend any effort making it similar to the waf in the current tip.
Just make it work, as stupid and as brute force as possible, no surprises,
no cleverness.  We will then push push it forward, continuing to make it
work and be as stupid as possible, checkin by checkin, until it catches up
to the point in time where waf started working consiistently.

,,m