Is there a roster of contributors?

Daniel Poirot dtpoirot at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 01:14:35 UTC 2016

We commonly advise not to do automatic importing of issues. Too much churn.

Issue notification email is only net-new issues from analysis to analysis. No news is good news.

Analysis 'more often' is better. Some users analyze on each commit, some analyze nightly, some weekly. Release to release tends to introduce all the issues when the schedule is the tightest.

Eric triages issues on the SCAN server and adds special comments to address intentional or noisy issues.

The web view includes quite a lot of interactive material. Reports are much harder to use.