Is there a roster of contributors?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Mar 30 23:55:06 UTC 2016

dtpoirot at gmail.com said:
> I am starting up a NTPsec instance of the suite of Synopsys development
> testing tools - Coverity, Defensics and Protecode.

Thanks.

> Is there any interest in this level of integration and reporting?

I think we should fix any problems.  I don't think we should clutter up
issues tracker with simple Coverty bugs.  If they don't get fixed promptly,
they will get rediscovered next time.

The Coverty printout that I've looked at have been quite verbose.  If there
is a way to automatically run it after (or better, just before) a release, I
think a summary of the problems to this list would be helpful.  I might
change my mind if I get bored with too many "All OK" reports.

I'm not familiar with the other tools.