Version bump.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Mar 25 06:18:20 UTC 2016

verm at darkbeer.org said:
>> 0.9.3 isn't right either.  It will look like the real 0.9.3
> I can change it to add a revision to the version number.  But there is no
> other  way to denote the next version all the current changes go into 0.9.3
> so it is  the correct number to use.

I don't see how the next version is any better than the previous one.  It may
seem that way to you, but it will be just as logical to somebody else who
gets started the other way.

> We can add a -git-<rev> to the end of the version.
> 0.9.2 has support for tarballs, I will put one on the FTP tomorrow.

The current code says:
  ./build/main/ntpd/ntpd --version
  ntpd 0.9.2-afceec0 Mar 24 2016 22:43:18

I think I'll be happy if the tarball drops the "-afceec0" part.

I'll be happier if the text from the git version has some indication of
whether it's post 0.9.2 or pre 0.9.3 but that's getting down into the noise.
As long as the git tag is there, we can figure out what is going on.