Version bump.

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Fri Mar 25 04:50:42 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-24 21:47 -0700, Hal Murray wrote:

> verm at darkbeer.org said:
> > devel shouldn't be at 0.9.2 still as it has already been released.  This
> > will make the snapshots easier to understand as users are always testing the
> > next release not the current.
>
> 0.9.3 isn't right either.  It will look like the real 0.9.3

I can change it to add a revision to the version number.  But there is no other
way to denote the next version all the current changes go into 0.9.3 so it is
the correct number to use.

> I think we need some conspicuous way to distinguish the latest git pull from
> various releases.

We can add a -git-<rev> to the end of the version.

0.9.2 has support for tarballs, I will put one on the FTP tomorrow.

Amar.