Next point release

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Aug 12 03:10:22 UTC 2016

I don't know of any problems that need fixing.

fallenpegasus at gmail.com said:
> I understand the objection that we do not yet have a formalized release
> criteria system, nor do we yet have a formalized checklist or automated
> release process.  As nobody wise is yet running us in load production, that
> is not yet an issue.

Please take notes on what you do for the release.  If you send them to me,
I'll try to turn them into some sort of document.

I'm not looking for anything ultra-detailed, just enough reminders that a
step won't fall through the cracks.  Chunks that can be copy/pasted would be
good.  If the purpose isn't obvious, then I'd like a few words to describe
why/what.