PARSE clocks.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Nov 30 17:58:41 UTC 2015

verm at darkbeer.org said:
> We can enumerate this list starting at 47 if that works.

That name space is shared with NTP Classic.  We can't just do arbitrary
things like that.

The Parse clocks already have their own numbering scheme.  I think it's only
4 bits, the top nibble of the bottom byte of the IP Address.  It's in the
html page.

I don't see any simple way to merge that into the current configure scheme.
Probably best to clone the code that reads the numbers, something like
--parseclock=, and then have it automatically enable the parseclock driver
and turn on REFCLOCK.