doc quirks

Eric S. Raymond esr at
Mon Nov 23 05:50:11 UTC 2015

Hal Murray <hmurray at>:
> I did the unfix by hand.  Is there a way to undo changes in git?  Or get it 
> to make a change that undoes a particular commit?

Yes.  Look up "git revert".
		<a href="">Eric S. Raymond</a>

More information about the devel mailing list