doc quirks

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Nov 23 05:42:11 UTC 2015

[cruft on top of web pages]

> Oh.  In that case, remove it.  That must have been a slip of someone's
> finger while Nalette and I were converting the HTML to asciidoc.

I figured out what is going on.  You and Nalette did the right thing.

The problem is that I run my browser with javascript disabled.  There are a
few places where the web pages from NTP Classic use javascript to include
stuff that is replicated on several pages.  I didn't see that stuff that was
included that way.

Of course, I didn't catch that until I had pushed the "fix", so I pushed an
unfix.

I did the unfix by hand.  Is there a way to undo changes in git?  Or get it
to make a change that undoes a particular commit?