Current status

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Tue Nov 17 20:15:44 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-17 12:09 -0800, Hal Murray wrote:

> Could somebody please give me a review of the current status.  Thanks.
>
> I assume the release happened.  Was there an official PR?
> (There is nothing in the archives for the announce list)
>
> Has the cert stuff been sorted out?

We have a real cert there are issues with www.ntpsec.org which will be sorted
once we move the hosting from Gitlab to our infrastructure.

> The old repository is gone
>   fatal: '/data/git/ntpsec.git' does not appear to be a git repository

Yes, Mark asked for this to be moved.

> How many URLs do I need to keep track of of what's going on?

I am not sure.  I think all we had on Github was the www site.  So there is
Gitlab for the master repo and oldtimer for www.

> Mailing lists are at:

Correct.

> Bugs are at:
>   https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/issues

Yep.

> I clone the code from:
>   git at gitlab.com:NTPsec/ntpsec.git
> There are various forms of "URLs" similar to that.  Do some work better than
> others?  Why should I use one rather than another?

This is via SSH which is what you will need in order to push I do not believe
there are any other useful URLs but someone may correct me.

> Web pages for ntpsec.org are at:
>   ssh://oldtimer.ntpsec.org/data/git/www-asciidoc.git
>
> Is there anything else that I'm likely to need more than occasionally?

I don't think so this seems correct.

Amar.