Current status

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Nov 17 20:09:47 UTC 2015

Could somebody please give me a review of the current status.  Thanks.

I assume the release happened.  Was there an official PR?
(There is nothing in the archives for the announce list)

Has the cert stuff been sorted out?

I've lost track of what is where...

The old repository is gone
  fatal: '/data/git/ntpsec.git' does not appear to be a git repository

How many URLs do I need to keep track of of what's going on?

I assume I can get to everything by starting at https://ntpsec.org, but it's
too big to search each time I want to find something.
(It says Untrusted, so I assume the answer to my cert question is not-yet).

Mailing lists are at:

Bugs are at:
  https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/issues

I clone the code from:
  git at gitlab.com:NTPsec/ntpsec.git
There are various forms of "URLs" similar to that.  Do some work better than
others?  Why should I use one rather than another?

Web pages for ntpsec.org are at:
  ssh://oldtimer.ntpsec.org/data/git/www-asciidoc.git

Is there anything else that I'm likely to need more than occasionally?