Current status

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:44:34 UTC 2015

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 12:09 PM Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net> wrote:

> Could somebody please give me a review of the current status.  Thanks.
>
> I assume the release happened.  Was there an official PR?
> (There is nothing in the archives for the announce list)

It happened.

> Has the cert stuff been sorted out?

We have a cert.

Amar is moving the static website back to our infrastructure to fix an
issue with TLS and HTTP.

The only change to our workflow will be having a different origin for the
git repo that builds into the site.

I've lost track of what is where...

> The old repository is gone
>   fatal: '/data/git/ntpsec.git' does not appear to be a git repository

It's gone.

The canonical repo is at git at gitlab.com:NTPsec/ntpsec.git

You have to give gitlab.com your ssh key so that it knows you are you to
allow pushes.

If you want to git over https instead of git over ssh, you can use
https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec.git
but I advise against it.

> Mailing lists are at:
>
> Bugs are at:
>   https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/issues
>
> I clone the code from:
>   git at gitlab.com:NTPsec/ntpsec.git

That's all correct.

> There are various forms of "URLs" similar to that.  Do some work better
> than
> others?  Why should I use one rather than another?
>
> Web pages for ntpsec.org are at:
>   ssh://oldtimer.ntpsec.org/data/git/www-asciidoc.git
>
> Is there anything else that I'm likely to need more than occasionally?

There is the buildbot status page as well.

..m