ntpviz - scale for "nsat" graph is somtimes wrong for "Local GPS"

Nicolai Mass nicolai.mass at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 20:51:31 UTC 2022

Yo Garry :-)

Great hint, thanks. I played around some more this evening with grafs to
ensure the -w qualifier did not have any influence. Just to be on the safe
side. It doesn't.

I noticed this time nsat 8 is repeated triple. So is nsat 10.

Could this be some sort of error in the data set, or still a format issue ?

Thumbs up for making ntpviz. It's really an indispensable tool when
improving time accuracy. And it goes really well with Lord Kelvin saying.

[image: image.png]

Best Regards
Nicolai