Leap seconds

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Tue Jun 19 17:25:43 UTC 2018

Back in January I engaged in a thread about leap seconds, and at one
point replied:

	On 1/14/2018 12:51 PM, Gary E. Miller wrote:
	>>/I'm running a Raspberry Pi 1 Raspian Stretch Stratum one server, /	>>/built to the spec of the Stratum-1-Microserver HOWTO on the /	>>/ntpsec.org site. /	>/Cool! /
	It was a lot of fun building it last summer. As a proud papa, I feel the
	need to share photos:https://photos.app.goo.gl/obU6JHXbzXdng2jA2

I was amused today to discover that that photo link now goes to a photo
I took of a turkey in the middle of the street.

I figured I'd post an updated photo, just rebuilt the server onto a Pi
3, with super-spiffy case, and more.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/w4yvNPgFapPfSxRh8

...and my ntpviz page (which looks like crap at the moment due to all
the fussing about with the device over the last several days):

https://ntpsec.anastrophe.com

Cheers.

--
Paul Theodoropoulos