NTPviz GPS graph

NTPfiend ntpsec at goldhill.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 14:29:13 UTC 2017

Ah... gps-log... nothing in my /usr/local/src/ (following the FAQ v 1.0)
but found the code easily enough.    I see documentation has now
appeared which can only be good.

It all ran happily enough for 24 hours, until I noticed the cpu% at 45%
use, which seemed a bit high so killed it.   I may experiment with the
current code on a spare R Pi.

Nice though, or perhaps I should say, sizzly !

Thanks