Strange error on NetBSD

James Browning jamesb192 at jamesb192.com
Sat Jun 22 00:10:21 UTC 2024

On Friday, June 21, 2024 1:35:59 PM PDT Hal Murray via devel wrote:
> Does anybody other than me run/test on NetBSD?

I do not; I think I tested on NetBSD once or a few times years ago.

> The test-all part of option-tester gets the following error.
>
> ntp_stdlib includes signal.h
> Do we have to do some magic to make that get siginfo_t?

After checking some webpages, I have a notion that NetBSD has siginfo,
rather than siginfo_t. If they are the same struct, then a relatively
simple #define or typedef should amend the Issue. I have not tested it
yet.

Third time might be the charm.