CI and things

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Mon Jun 13 21:11:23 UTC 2022

Speaking of laggy, this just showed up in my inbox today, June 13, at
06:52:20 -0700.

I spent a large portion of my systems administrator career building and
managing mailservers. I'd be happy to assist if I can - regrettably
though, I don't have direct experience with Postfix - the MTA involved
here - having instead used qmail, sendmail, and exim4 over the decades.

On 6/3/2022 5:05 AM, James Browning via devel wrote:
> I quit the project a while back and have yet to be allowed to join the
> group (greater scope). I am more useless than usual for the duration, as
> I can't tag my work or bless other peoples' work. I had forgotten that I
> could not merge my work for 6-10months before that (fun).
> I have a branch 2022f03-ci-patch that solves/works around some periodic
> CI runners' issues.
> Was there going to be a release soonish? If so, my merge request can
> wait. Otherwise, the project should be woken up but not stunned.
> Also, the mailing list seems laggy. Is there anything that anyone can do
> to reduce the lateness?

Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com