CI and things

James Browning jamesb192 at jamesb192.com
Fri Jun 3 12:05:42 UTC 2022

I quit the project a while back and have yet to be allowed to join the group (greater scope). I am more useless than usual for the duration, as I can't tag my work or bless other peoples' work. I had forgotten that I could not merge my work for 6-10months before that (fun).

I have a branch 2022f03-ci-patch that solves/works around some periodic CI runners' issues.

Was there going to be a release soonish? If so, my merge request can wait. Otherwise, the project should be woken up but not stunned.

Also, the mailing list seems laggy. Is there anything that anyone can do to reduce the lateness?