Three possible patches for pool associations.

countkase at yahoo.com countkase at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 23:46:18 UTC 2022

In no particular order, they are manual preempt, scored
auto-expiry, and start/stop-pump.

Manual preempt basically adds the preempt as a depressible button
for external helper scripts.

Scored auto expiry adds a score a bit like the one used by the
NTP pool, and kicks the worst of the lot off the island 6 times a
week and the eldest once. I also, think it needs controls and
documentation, but I didn't see how at the time.

start/stop pump has a couple of values for the number of pool
association children to ask for more when the number drops, and
more importantly to stop asking when the population burgeons. I
forgot to add a way to adjust it off.