Release coming, take 2

Matt Selsky Matthew.Selsky at twosigma.com
Fri Dec 23 08:15:11 UTC 2022

Hi all,

We had some recent commits to fix issues found by Google's OSS-Fuzz scanner so we've decided to do a release candidate today and then a full release next week after we've had some more time to kick the tires.

The release candidate is available at https://ftp.ntpsec.org/pub/releases/ntpsec-1.2.2-rc1.tar.gz  The tarball is not PGP signed, but the final release will be.

Let me know if you have any feedback or questions.

Thanks,
-Matt