Release coming, take 2

James Browning jamesb192 at jamesb192.com
Sun Dec 18 22:24:54 UTC 2022

> On 12/15/2022 1:21 PM PST Matthew Selsky via devel <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:
>

> Hi all,
>
> I plan to cut a release on Thu 12/22/2022.  I'm sorry about the delays in getting this release out the door.
>
> If there's anything that absolutely must be in this release and can't wait until the next release, please let me know.  Otherwise, I plan to tidy up the NEWS file as needed and then ship what we have.

The first commit of !1294 must be in place when the release
happens, some variant of the second should be in place, and
the third could but can probably wait until afterword. They
make devel/make-tarball (but only w/ git), update the NEWS
file, and add a make-tarball testing runner.

All my other cra^d^d^d stuff can wait.