New compile warnings...

Hal Murray halmurray at sonic.net
Sat Nov 6 23:07:20 UTC 2021

> BUg or not, gcc should compile NTPsec.

Not if you have a broken version of gcc.

We've done a very good job of fixing warnings.  Other than the one from the
old versions of Bison, I haven't seen any warnings in a long time.

Where did you get the version you are using?  Can you double check the
download and install?

It could also be broken hardware.  Run it 6 times and see if you get the same
results.

------

> UNless cipher is also a pointer.
cipher is a pointer.  It's doing cipher = NULL, not *cypher = NULL

Besides, the error messages says: