ntpleapfetch regression.

Hal Murray halmurray at sonic.net
Mon Jun 7 19:14:00 UTC 2021

Mike Simpson said:
> Also, we are still trying to use /var/NTP for I believe NTS related logging.
> Can this be moved to /var/log/something as SELinux really doesn’t like it.
> nts or ntp/nts?

/var/NTP/ is the default directory for all of ntpd's log files.  You can
override it in your config file.

Changing it is likely to break places that use it.  It would be nice if we
could fix something rather than just making an arbitrary change.

Does POSIX or something say we should use /var/log/?  Similarly, does it say
anything about where we should store the drift file? (and nts-keys)