ntpleapfetch regression.

Mike Simpson mikie.simpson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:44:02 UTC 2021

Hi folks.

Ntpleapfetch was coping with the leap-seconds.list file from the ietf for a bit then it regressed back to being confused by the formatting of the signature again.

Also, we are still trying to use /var/NTP for I believe NTS related logging. Can this be moved to /var/log/something as SELinux really doesn’t like it. nts or ntp/nts?

Speaking of SELinux, I can send a patch to their ML to allow creation and use of the NTS tcp port now that it’s all iana assigned as I have the necessary custom module to let fedora and centos work.

KR,
Mike Simpson.