Pre-release cleanup

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Wed Sep 2 10:47:39 UTC 2020

I've resolved all the Coverity warbings except a new one, "risky
function" related to random(3)/  The supression cookie for that one
is not suppressing; I've sent a requesr to Synopsis about tis.

I've close two stale issues.  I think there are a few more that can
be retired. I'm continuing tio work on this.

As usual, I don't see anything really serious on the issue list.
Good work, everyone!

If a thousand men were not to pay their tax-bills this year, that would
... [be] the definition of a peaceable revolution, if any such is possible.
	-- Henry David Thoreau