thinking of tagging 1.2.0 for when NTS is officially official.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Jun 4 11:10:51 UTC 2020

mark.atwood at ntpsec.org said:
> Let's do plan B, but with config options for operators that want to listen on
> the old port.

You are missing a key word in there.  Listen "in addition" or "instead"?

When I first read your message, I assumed you meant in addition since instead
doesn't really make sense to me.  But maybe I'm missing something and
"instead" is what you have in mind.

I really don't want to support listening on 2 ports as more than a temporary
hack.

How about we go through steps 1, 2, and 3 with me just sending email when I
push the changes?  If the RFC comes out first, we just skip to the end.