Python, testing

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Jan 14 06:40:28 UTC 2020

> It is, I could throw together a merge request. I am not a CI expert though.
> Next close person would be Matt Selsky I think.

> Any particular distro anyone wants it to run on? j/k

The idea is NOT to run it as part of a normal checkin, but have something in
addition that could be triggered manually or by the equivalent of a cron job.
I'm thinking of weekly or monthly and before a release.

In that context, we should run it on all distros.

It's a very low probability of finding problems, but better that we find them
before the users do.