Missing build bots for tags, websites down.

James Browning jamesb.fe80 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:18:13 UTC 2020

We currently do not have builders for the tags freebsd-11, freebsd-12, and
ubuntu-1604-lts. It would appear that in the late unpleasantness that the
builders detached. This should be fixable by having the
builders admin(s) reattach them in the settings. It should be possible to
migrate the cross builder to Docker. I will work on that shortly.

Also, docs.ntpsec.org and www.ntpsec.org still seem to be down. It is
claimed to fixable from respective settings menus, by making them public.