GitLab | Projects forced to "Private" (#294196)

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sat Dec 19 01:07:06 UTC 2020

On 12/17/20 9:01 PM, Fred Wright via devel wrote:
> I'm not sure that is recoverable by users directly.  And the "if you
> broke it, you fix it" rule ought to apply to the GitLab folks.

They're still working on this. I think they thought they had everything,
but they definitely don't. I've let them know on the support ticket I
opened.

I'm also seeing that www version of the website (and likewise for
gpsd.io) is broken, while the non-www version works. I let them know
about that too.

--
Richard