Blizard of mail from GitLab-Abuse-Automation

Matt Selsky Matthew.Selsky at twosigma.com
Thu Dec 17 03:28:22 UTC 2020

The project audit settings in the GitLab UI show:

Author  Object  Action  Target  IP Address      Date
GitLab-Abuse-Automation<https://gitlab.com/GitLab-Abuse-Automation>

NTPsec/ntpsec<https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec>

Changed visibility from Public to Private

NTPsec/ntpsec

35.223.150.201

2020-12-16 11:16:40?

This smells like a bot gone awry.