Blizard of mail from GitLab-Abuse-Automation

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Thu Dec 17 03:17:33 UTC 2020

Sanjeev Gupta via devel <devel at ntpsec.org>:
> Ah, so not my fault.
>
> I tried updating my fork about 11 hours ago, and was to authenticate to
> pull from the NTPsec git repo. I tried with another repo, it worked, so I
> assumed one of us was modifying the security settings of the repo.

Somwething either very specific o very random is going on. All of the
dozen or so of my personal projects Ive had time to check are fine -
not taken private and it looks like the config button for public/private
would still work.

Mark Atwood has been briefed. I think he knows a phone number at Gif:ab.