loopstats - concatenate?

ASSI Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sun Nov 17 06:31:10 UTC 2019

folkert via devel writes:
> Can I concatenate the loopstats-files to get statistics over longer
> time? Or is there some catch?

Sure.  The standard statistic files are rotated daily and I pull these
from the servers regularly (I should set up a proper time series
database eventually).  For analysis of recent statistics I concatenate
these on-the-fly, anything older than a year gets re-compressed into
monthly files.  Data files larger than a month take quite long to load
into Gnuplot depending on how much detail your statistics has.

Regards,
Achim.