Certificates, DNS, Hackathon

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 23:16:50 UTC 2019

I recently switched from namecheap to Gandi, because Gandi has better
DNSSec support.

Namecheap will offer you a .xyz or .vip domain for under $2 for the first
year, $10 renewal.

Basic DNS is included by all.  But if you want something better,please have
a look at https://dns.he.net.  HE has servers anycasting all over, and they
have a clean interface, with export-in-bind-format available.  And they are
free.

So a domain with DNS is a few dollars for the first year, and $10 renewal.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane