Clock variables for DCF77

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Mar 9 23:19:42 UTC 2019

> clock_var_list="name,timecode,poll,noreply,badformat,baddata,fudgetime1,fudget
> ime2,stratum,refid,flags,device,clock_var_list,refclock_ppsskew,refclock_ppsti
> me,refclock_time,ref clock_status,refclock_format,refclock_states,,\x0c\x0c\x0
> 1,\x01",

refclock_ppsskew is only in refclock_generic.

I don't know how that stuff works.  Looks like there is some mechanism for
drivers to add to the list of driver variables and it's returning one too many.

The only place where refclock_states occurrs in the code is:
  tt = ap(start, LEN_STATES, tt, "refclock_states=\"");
So I don't know how that string gets into the clock_var_list list.