The key-manahement argument

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Sat Jan 19 06:05:52 UTC 2019

I'm seeing a lot of mutual incomprehension going around.

I think we can fix this by adding a glossary to adoc pinning down the
terms of the discussion.  There probably are too many senses of "key"
floating around.

Richard, Ian: is a glossary of terms for this discussion something you
could add to nts.adoc? We need to all be speaking the standard.

I alsop haven't seen anything yet that that relieves my worries about our
draft-conformant NTS failing to interop with someone else's
draft-conformant BTS due to varting cooke formats.

The saddest life is that of a political aspirant under democracy. His
failure is ignominious and his success is disgraceful.
        -- H.L. Mencken