prep for cutting a release, target 2019-01-13

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Jan 11 20:43:09 UTC 2019

> I'm certainly missing some context as I know neither what you tried nor what
> test case you're talking about (presumably something in conjunction with
> #437).

Sorry.  I was trying to replicate what I thought was your case.

Server A was looking at several servers.  I turned one off.  The polling
interval ramped up to 1024.  I turned the server back on.  It took a while,
but the polling interval went back to 64.

Do you remember what your exact configuration was?