First NTS system variables

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Tue Feb 19 15:24:57 UTC 2019

Hal, I've so far created three: ntskeyfetches, ntsvalidations,
ntsdecorations.  They're listed by a new "ntsinfo" command in ntpq.

You should see ntskeyfetches move when a request for NTS keys has gone
through.  The other two are bumped in presently-unused stubs.

I'll try to make analogs of the other authinfo variables.  If you tell
me what things would be most useful for your smoke testing I will give
those priority.

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme
Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the
fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.
	-- Thomas Jefferson, 1823