Update

Matthew Selsky Matthew.Selsky at twosigma.com
Mon Feb 11 02:08:03 UTC 2019

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 05:30:36PM -0800, Hal Murray wrote:

> If it's easy for waf, it would be nice to document the version of OpenSSL we
> are using to build.

The version that we built against, or the version that we're currently dynamically linked with?  Eg, we might build with 1.0.2n, but then run with 1.0.2r.  Which do you want to report, and where?  In ntpd --version output? Or were you thinking of somewhere else?

Or did you just want "waf configure" to report the version of openssl that it found?

Thanks,
-Matt