"serverMime-Version: 1.0

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Wed Apr 3 00:47:20 UTC 2019

Yo Hal!

On Tue, 02 Apr 2019 17:30:03 -0700
Hal Murray via devel <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:

> > Why not?  This was discussed on ntp at ietf.org.  People need and want
> > it.
>
> I don't remember that discussion.  If you give me a URL to the
> archives, I'll review it.

I can't figure out how to get the ietf archive to give me a URL for
a single email.  Here is the archive:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/ntp/?q=nts

The thread was Re: [Ntp] short information.

Most of the thread was about trying all the possible IPv4 and IPv6
addresses returned for the NTPD server until one worked.  So assuming
IPv4 for the NTPD when the NTS-KE is IPv4 is not what the WG expects.