gitlab heads-up: approval feature enabled for MRs

Matthew Selsky Matthew.Selsky at twosigma.com
Wed May 23 04:09:41 UTC 2018

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 09:36:39PM -0700, Hal Murray wrote:

> Was there anything interesting in the IRC discussion?

We were discussing ways to better utilize merge requests to catch errors before they hit the master branch.  Especially as we start doing more and more refactoring of the code, which tends to be more dangerous.

There are no panaceas, but enabling this feature in Gitlab means that we can use it when we're ready for it.

Thanks,
-Matt