Trying again: prep for 1.0.1

Mark Atwood, Project Manager mark.atwood at ntpsec.org
Fri Mar 9 18:43:47 UTC 2018

Ok, trying again.  We held the 1.0.1 release for a fix for a problem that
Hal discovered and fixed.  Thank you, Hal!

Since we have a CVE fix in this release, and also a "make it work better on
AWS AMIs" fix in, I do want to get this release out soonest.

Please chime in, is there any reason to not release?
I'm targeting Tuesday the 13th of March.

..m

--

Mark Atwood
http://about.me/markatwood