1.0.1 and ntpsnmpd

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Mar 2 21:47:38 UTC 2018

Eric said:
>> I could imagine that we have tweaked mode6 enough to be interesting.
> There's really only one possible point of breakage - driver IDs for
> reclocks.  I think we're safe there.

It wouldn't surprise me if we had added something interesting.  I'm pretty
sure I have added things.  The only question is did we fill in a gap in
classic and/or will ntpsnmpd do the right thing if it encounters something
like that.

In any case, we should have a classic setup where we can test things like
this.  We'll also need it for testing authentication.