1.0.1 and ntpsnmpd

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Fri Mar 2 08:19:10 UTC 2018

On 03/01/2018 05:54 PM, Mark Atwood wrote:
> ntpsnmpd should be it's own Debian package, please.  It's useful to both
> NTPsec and to NTP Classic installations.

Unless this is going to be actively supported and tested upstream, I'm
not interested in supporting that combination.

I'm going a little out-of-my-way to allow ntp + ntpsec-ntpviz, though
I'm not actively testing that the stats work (though they should). If
you made ntpviz officially supported with NTP Classic, I'd probably
pursue a package name change from ntpsec-ntpviz to ntpviz.

--
Richard