prep for 1.0.1

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Fri Mar 2 08:15:09 UTC 2018

On 03/01/2018 08:09 PM, Hal Murray via devel wrote:
> It will take a day or two to fix the truncate case.  Maybe tonight.
>
> It will take a week or so to add CMAC support.  Waiting for that seems like a
> good idea.  It will give a good focus for a release.

Are these a regression from 1.0.0? If not, why hold the release? If
these aren't ready in time, there's no harm in cutting a 1.0.2 once they
are.

This is a (possible) example of the "always one more thing to fix" I was
talking about.

If it *is* a regression, then by all means hold the release.

--
Richard