Attn: Install path debaters

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:02:36 UTC 2018

On 01/04/2018 10:48 PM, Richard Laager via devel wrote:
> Can you submit an actual merge request for review?

Currently waiting for the pipeline to finish on !641.

This changes the build back to how it used to work, it builds and
installs on my system, it has passed the build phase of the pipeline so far.

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A
Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit
to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb